Sunday, May 22, 2016

And there, in the middle of my chaos, was you.

I just got home from my 2nd weekend in Amsterdam with my amazing Principe. I'm still adapting to the city, because everything is so big and overwhelming. I love his appartment though. For some reason I feel at home there. The thing is: the feeling at home part has nothing to do with the appartment itself. That is just a pile of bricks. It has everything to do with my Principe. Wherever he is, is where I want to be. Home is not a place, Home is a person.

We have been together officially for 6 months now, and I am so happy. Every time we see each other, I grow to be more fond of him. He soothes my soul. Knows how to handle my insecure moments. Loves me for who I am. With or without make-up. Dressed up or in my sweatpants (well, preferably without clothes I guess :-P).

It's so crazy that we met each other by coincidence in Italy. I was not looking for anyone at that time, and I'm pretty sure he wasn't either. Unbelievable that he might be the man I will spend the rest of my life with. But I'm ready for it. With him by my side, I can take on the world.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your contribution!
Your reaction is waiting to be moderated.