Monday, August 15, 2016

Things I like about you


Recently, when we were walking the streets of Amsterdam, I asked my amore what he liked about me. And he started making a list of all the things that came to his mind. Tonight, I did the same. But I wrote them down for you - and for me. So I can add more stuff in the future :-) 

I like your amazing blue eyes that grasp my breath every time I look into them.
I like your smile when you look at me or when I make you laugh.
I like your intelligence, your neverending hunger for information.
I like your rational mind and the way you think.
I like your calmness and the way you make me feel calm as well
I like your funny accent when you speak English but you can still hear you're Italian.
I like the hand gestures you make when you're enthusiastically describing something.
I like your chest with only a little bit of hair on it to play with.
I like your way of teasing me when we are apart.
I like how you encourage me to achieve goals in my life.
I like that you like my writing.
I like it that you always wish me goodmorning and goodnight.
I like your attitude towards your parents and how strong your connection is.
I like it when you're next to me on the couch reading but still caressing my leg.
I like it how you make time for me every time I need some attention.
I like your sexy firm ass.
I like the way you look at me and then make that cute happy sigh.
I like your sweet possessive teasing when other men are interested in me.
I like that you like to cook, because cooking together is so much more fun and I need more practice.
I like that you spoil me with your sweet words that make me feel so loved and cherised.
I like that you don't only listen, but also really hear me.
I like that you always make the effort to come to Hasselt, even if it takes you 4h of traveling.
I like your friends.
I like that you have never ever made me feel unwanted or unloved.
I like how cute you look when you are sleeping.
I like it how you make me feel safe without even trying.
I like the way you call me Principessa
I like it when you say sweet Italian things to me.
I like it how we complement each other on so many levels.
I like how we can talk so well about things together.
I like it how you are also learning me to enjoy 'comfortable silences'.
I like to wander around the streets together.
I like how you make love to me.
I like the passion between us.

I like the future we have ahead of us. Us. You and Me. We.
I love you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your contribution!
Your reaction is waiting to be moderated.