Saturday, January 21, 2017

Take the leap of faith

Sometimes, when I am walking the streets of Amsterdam here, I can still not comprehend that I actually did this. Me, the girl that lived and grew up in a tiny village of about 600 people, now lives in a world city of almost 800.000. Crazy. But I did it. I took the leap of faith.

Vitto and me had just met each other a year ago when I applied for a job here. A few months later I moved in with him. 4 months later, here we are. 

It feels like my life has just fully started now. A few years ago, I felt like I was just doing something. I had my first job, then my second. I learned a lot, but it did not feel like I could fully develop there.
I had relationships, also sometimes whilst already knowing they were going nowhere. After my heartbreak with Redlef, it was never my plan to dive into a new relationship so fast. I was sceptic, my family was sceptic. But there he was, all of a sudden in my life: Vittorio.

Maybe it was too soon. But it also felt like something I could not let slip. So I didn't. I went 200% for this new relationship. And I can tell you: I am happier than I have ever been in my life. So please, take the leap of faith when you feel it is too precious to let go of. 

And let me finish by just showing you some pictures of where I am today:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your contribution!
Your reaction is waiting to be moderated.